Get ready for Well-Being Max!
The health and safety of Associates and their families is our #1 priority. If the COVID pandemic has taught us anything, it’s taught us the value of our good health and healthy behavior. For this reason, we want to help you reach your Well-Being Max!
We’ve built Well-Being Max as a partnership. Lennar is committed to offering you valuable resources to help you understand the value of your good health and, at the same time, maximize your well-being while also helping to manage your health care costs.
Well-Being Max is a game-changing wellness program that offers you and your family rewards, resources and fun, with the goal of helping you be the healthiest you can be.
Participation is voluntary, but if you participate, you’ll save money on your Lennar/Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan premiums, and you’ll earn rewards for healthy outcomes, healthy behavior and participation in Well-Being Max challenges.
The challenges are open to all Associates, including full and part time and even those not enrolled in a Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan with Lennar.
We hope you’ll partner with us. We’ve provided a step-by-step walk through of how you can participate to become your Well-Being Max. Simply follow along below.
2022 Calendar Year Well-Being Max Program
Be sure to navigate through each of these links in the order we’ve prepared them so that you are stepped through the Well-Being Max program in the order we’ve prepared. This will ensure you have all the information you need in order to successfully navigate through the program.
Lennar is partnering with you to help and encourage you to reach your healthiest potential: your Well-Being Max!
Click here to review the 2022 Well-Being Max Program Notice.
Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan enrollees start with “#1 Know Your Numbers.”
Not a member of our Lennar Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan for the 2022 calendar year? Skip to #3.
#1 Know Your Numbers – Avoid paying a $75 monthly surcharge
The Know Your Numbers program is only applicable to Associates and Spouses enrolled in a Lennar Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan. Well-Being Max participation is voluntary. You are not required to participate, but if you participate, you will pay less money for your Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance premiums, and you will be rewarded with a Well-Being Bonus on your paycheck.
If you already completed the Know Your Numbers program with Cigna for the 2021 plan year, you can now log into Sharecare to view your completion dates. If you do not see completion dates for Steps 1, 2, and 3, then it means your screenings were older than November 1, 2020. If you wish to avoid the surcharge and if you wish to earn your Well-Being Bonus, follow the instructions under Steps 1, 2 and 3 to complete the activities for the 2022 calendar year. We are accepting Health Assessment or RealAge Test and Biometric Screenings if they were done on/after November 1, 2020. Once you’re logged into lennar.sharecare.com navigate to Achieve, then Rewards, then Know Your Numbers & Well-Being Bonus, then About this Program and Steps 1, 2 and 3. If your completion dates are older than November 1, 2020, and thus not loaded into Sharecare, and wish to complete again in 2022, your participation deadline is July 31, 2022. If you decline to participate, then your surcharge will begin 2 months after this deadline, which is October 1, 2022. In anticipation of the 2023 plan year, we are accepting Health Assessment or Real Age Test and Biometric Screenings if they were completed on/after November 1, 2021 – this means that if you complete the Know Your Numbers program any time in 2022, you have already completed for the Know Your Numbers program for the calendar year 2023 as well.
Know Your Numbers: Pay Less Money for your Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance: For the “Know Your Numbers” campaign, complete two steps: (Step 1) Complete a Real Age Test and (Step 2) Complete a Biometric Screening to avoid paying a surcharge of $75 per month. If your spouse is also enrolled, and one of you participates but the other declines to participate, then you will pay half of the surcharge per month for the one of you who declined to participate.
Earn a Well-Being Bonus: If you wish to earn the Well-Being Max Bonus on your paycheck, this is the place to start.
Just two simple steps for Associates and spouses:
- Step 1: RealAge Test — Complete your RealAge Test. Once completed, a check mark will indicate you have completed this step.
- Step 2: Biometric Screening — You have various options for completing your Biometric Screening. We have partnered up with Sharecare to help you access the Well-Being Max program. Visit lennar.sharecare.com. Decide how you want to complete your biometric screening. Once you’re logged in, select Achieve, then Programs, then Health Screening. Click here for additional instructions and information. Once completed, a check mark will indicate you have completed this step.
Once you have green check marks and the word “completed,” for both Step 1 and 2, then Know Your Numbers is completed and you will not pay the $75 non-participation surcharge. You do not need to email anyone. Your Benefits team receives completion data directly from Sharecare.
If you have decided that you wish to participate in our Well-Being Max program, then you have a participation deadline. Your participation deadline depends on your medical plan effective date. Click here to understand your participation deadline for completion of Steps 1 and 2.
- Need help navigating Sharecare to view your Well-Being Max account? Contact Sharecare at 800.590.0906 or via its online chat feature in the support section of the platform.
- Want to find out if you’ve already completed your Biometric Screening and/or your Health Assessment to avoid paying the surcharge for 2022?
- Register/login to Sharecare at lennar.sharecare.com.
- Navigate to Achieve, then Rewards, then Know Your Numbers & Well-Being Bonus.
- Go to Step #1 – RealAge Test or Health Assessment. If you have completed either the Cigna Health Assessment or the RealAge Test from November 1, 2020, or later, the first step will show it as completed under the Activities section. If this is not completed, you can take your RealAge Test while you’re on the Sharecare platform.
- Go to Step #2 – Complete Biometric Screening. If you have completed this second step, it will show as completed with a completion date.
- Do you have a spouse covered under your medical plan who wants to participate in Know Your Numbers & earn a Well-Being Bonus? Spouses need their own Sharecare account. Spouses register using your Associate ID plus “S.” Example if your Associate ID is 123456, your spouse would use 123456S to register and log into Sharecare.
- Have a Question about Well-Being Max “Know Your Numbers” program? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Now that you’ve completed #1, be sure to click #2 to Earn a Well-Being Bonus.
#2 Earn a Well-Being Bonus
Once you’ve completed the 2 steps of “Know Your Numbers,” review your biometric screening results. They will be in your Sharecare account.
Biometric Screenings measure 7 metrics. Meet 5 of the 7 healthy goals and earn a Well-Being Bonus. The plan pays $400 for Associates and $200 for spouses. The Well-Being Bonus is paid on your paycheck and is subject to taxes.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet at least 5 of these healthy goals. We have an alternative for you — keep reading below.
- Achieve a healthy BMI of <30. Click here to calculate your BMI.
- Achieve a healthy Fasting Blood Sugar of <100.
- Achieve a healthy Non-Fasting Blood Sugar level of <140.
- Achieve a healthy Systolic Blood Pressure of ≤139.
- Achieve a healthy Diastolic Blood Pressure of ≤89.
- Achieve a healthy Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio of <5.
- Achieve a healthy waist size:
- Men: 40 inches or less
- Women: 35 inches or less
ALTERNATIVE TO MEETING 5/7 BIOMETRIC GOALS
- Want to know how you can earn your Well-Being Bonus using an alternative method? Log into your Sharecare account after your biometrics have been uploaded to your account. Select Achieve, then Rewards, then Know Your Numbers then Step 3 – Earn a Well-Being Bonus and you’ll see a green check mark next to each of your biometrics that is within healthy ranges.
- Just below the measured metrics, you will see alternative activities. Choose one and participate to earn your missing points.
- Once you have earned 5 points, we will automatically pay the Well-Being Bonus — no need to let us know. Sharecare sends us a list of who has earned the Well-Being Bonus. Bonus’ are paid within 2 pay periods of the date we’re notified of completion.
- Your individually identifiable health information is not shared with Lennar. More information about this is included with the “Well-Being Max Program Notice.” Click here to review the notice.
- Any Bonus that you earn is taxable income. Thus, if you earn the $400 and/or the $200, it is taxable income to you at the time it’s paid.
- It can take 5-6 weeks to complete the alternative activity. Plan accordingly so that you can complete before 12/31/2022.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
We’ve been approved to pay a Well-Being Max Dividend to everyone who participates in the “Know Your Numbers” and the “Take Action” campaigns. If we save money on our medical plan premiums in 2023 because we have become a healthier population in 2022, then we’re sharing the savings back with all our participants. Details of this dividend are yet to be finalized, but stay tuned. We’ll be back with more information on this in 2023.
#3 Earn Rewards for Healthy Behavior – Up to $220 Annually
We’re partnering with Sharecare. With this exciting new partnership, we’ve built several Challenges and incentives to reward you for healthy behavior throughout the year.
This program is available to ALL LENNAR ASSOCIATES, including full time and part time. REGARDLESS of whether you’re enrolled in our medical plan. These incentives are not available to spouses unless your spouse is also a Lennar Associate. As you participate in challenges and as you log your behaviors, you will earn a pre-determined set of points. Each point that you earn is worth $1 in the Lennar/Sharecare marketplace. You can redeem your points for gift cards or merchandise directly on the Sharecare platform. Gift cards are virtual and merchandise will ship directly to your home. You’ll see how many points you’ve earned, and how many you have left to earn, as well as the amount of points you have left to redeem. Note that all redemptions are taxable and will show up on your paycheck as “cash prize.”
Everyone at Lennar can earn these incentives. The maximum rewards annually are $220.*
* Rewards are earned based on quarterly and annual activities, the sooner you register, the more you can earn. Registering in Q2, Q3 or Q4 changes your maximum eligible awards to $190, $160, and $130 respectively.
EARN POINTS TWO WAYS:
- Rewards for Healthy Behavior: We’ve built a point system that awards a pre-determined number of points depending on your participation in activities and healthy behavior. Examples of ways you can earn points are things like logging your preventive dental and eye exams, immunizations, cancer screenings, watching videos and other fun activities. You can earn points just for creating a Sharecare account, completing the RealAge Test, connecting a step tracker, enabling step tracking on your App and much more.
- You’ll find the rewards by registering and logging into lennar.sharecare.com and navigating to Achieve, then Rewards, then Earn Well-Being Incentives.
- Click here for more information on how to link a tracker like Apple Health, Fitbit and Google Fit to Sharecare.
Apple Health Linking Tracker Samsung Health Tracker Fitbit Linking Tracker Google Fit Tracker
- Rewards for Participating in Challenges: Every quarter we launch new challenges. Each challenge will award a pre-determined amount of points for participating and/or achieving set goals. You can always find the challenges on the Sharecare platform, as well as on this website.
- You’ll find challenges by navigating to Achieve, then Challenges. If you wish to join a challenge, and earn rewards, be sure to first JOIN, then TRACK your activity as it relates to the applicable challenge. Then, after you join, watch your rewards at Achieve, then Rewards, then Earn Well-Being Incentives.
- You can join upcoming challenges as early as 15 days prior to their start date. To view upcoming challenges, navigate to Achieve, then Rewards, then Upcoming.
- Q2 Healthier You Green Days Challenge
- Step Into Summer Challenge
- Q3 Healthier You Green Days Challenge
- Hydration Challenge
- Drink more water daily to stay well-hydrated for at least 21 out of 30 days and earn 15 points that runs from July 14th – August 15th.
- Stay tuned for more information.
- Step into Autumn Steps Challenge:
- Track your steps and average 8,000 steps a day (a total of 240,000 steps) and earn 15 points between September 1st – September 30th.
- Stay tuned for more information.
- Have Questions About Well-Being Max?
- Have Questions About Logging into or Navigating Sharecare?
Member Services Hours (Central Time):
Telephonic: Weekdays: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturdays: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Chat/Digital: Weekdays: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm, Saturdays: N/A
- Have Questions About Your Benefits?